Wednesday, December 9, 2020

My Trading Behaviours

 My Trading Behaviors

#When you want to be a successful trader must need to follow the following rules for make lots of money.

#My wins or losses in the market have nothing to do with me!

#Don’t place a trade based on what I think is going to happen. Trade if they matches the rules.

#I will not trade after a night out or an argument with my partner!

#Don’t have more than 5 trades running at one time.

#Trading is not like a job which has to be done every day. I will wait until the market is right.

#I will be consistent and persistent to become a profitable trader.

  #If it’s going to be it’s up to me! Decide my own destiny.


 I you want to know about Trading Strategy you can go here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dinamic Support and Resistance

HTML баннеры Cost Per Action